Norton Antivirus is one of the best anti-malware software which is developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991. It is one of the leading manufacturers of computer security products which protect your system from viruses, adware, malware, and all other malicious software. The Internet is one of the main doors for all malicious URLs and software. Norton Antivirus protects your system from all Internet Predators. The newest Norton Antivirus suite not only detects viruses and spyware but also eliminates them once detected. Before any malware hits your device, Norton Antivirus locates and blocks it for securing your computer from any danger.
Top features of Norton Antivirus are:
- Pre-emptive protection:Norton Antivirus detects threads against your device before it appears on any watch list.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection:The Symantec Online Network and Advanced Response watch for clues to see any suspicious behavior.
- Norton Reputation Service:This service seeks for where the threat is created and what is the source to determine its threat level. This feature also helps in increasing scan speed.
- Fast Protection:One of the biggest drawbacks of using an antivirus program is draining of computer’s resources. A user can experience it while using watching movies and playing online games. But you will not face such issue while using Norton Antivirus.
- Silent Mode:All the alerts and updates pop-ups are delayed when the computer is used for watching videos or playing online games.
- Norton Insight:This antivirus scans only those files with red flags, which helps in increasing the speed of the scan.
- Smart Scheduler:If there are large updates and the deep scans are necessary, the Norton Antivirus waits until the computer is not in use.
- Proactive performance alerts:When an application begins to affect the computer performance, Norton alerts so changes can be made.
- Norton System Insight:It is an educational tool which guides the user about various functions and applications which may affect performance.
- Multiple application scans:Norton Antivirus protects the system by scanning multiple applications which can bring malware. There are lots of ways by which malware enters in your device. Here are ways how Norton Antivirus safeguards your device.
- Spam and e-mail monitoring: Most people invite malware in their system via email and spam. Norton Antivirus warns those subscribers when malware is sent through these programs.
- Download insight: Whether you download a file, document or anything from an e-mail or website, Norton Download Insight detects all irregularities and warns the user if there is any default.
- Vulnerability protection: Vulnerabilities are those weak points in a computer by which criminal minds can enter in your device. Norton Antivirus prevents those intrusion attacks.
Norton Antivirus is the best shield for your system against all the viruses and malware. But sometimes you may face difficulties while using Norton Antivirus. Call Norton Antivirus Support Phone Numberfor all issues regarding Norton Antivirus.
Why contact Norton Customer Service Number?
Issues are like uninvited guests, they can knock your door anytime. But you are not ready for them every time. Suppose you have an online meeting at midnight, suddenly your computer freezes in the middle of scanning. Then you have two options for this issue. Either you walk out for help or call customer support number. But you can’t go to the service center at night. Calling the Phone Number for Norton is the best solution.
Our Norton Customer Service team provides the best solution for any kind of issue.
You may fall in these issues:
- Unable to download:Sometime a user may face difficulty in downloading the right antivirus program. Contact Norton Customer Support Number for help.
2. Installation and setup issues:You may face problems while installing the Norton antivirus in the computer. This problem occurs due to many reasons like incomplete installation file or insufficient hardware specification.
3. Unable to scan the system: This is a major issue experienced by many users. If you are not able to scan your device or unable to run the antivirus problem, it may be because of these reasons:
- Corrupted Windows files
- Corrupted Program files
- Incomplete antivirus setup
- Deleted program files
- Insufficient permissions
- Updating errors:You can face issues while updating the Norton Antivirus due to corrupted files or connectivity issues.
- Device compatibility issues:Many times even after proper installations method you are unable to install the Norton Antivirus software on your computer, this problem can occur due to the incompatibility of the device.
- Unable to use all features:You may sometime unable to use all features of Norton Antivirus. Contact Norton Support Number for solving all your glitches.
- Computer Performance issue:Norton antivirus is the best antivirus in case of system impact. But still, if you feel that your Norton Antivirus is slowing down your computer performance, then talk to Norton Contact Number.
- Firewall issues:If you think your firewall is not working properly or unable to check the traffic efficiently, Call Norton Tech Support Number.
- Compatible issues with other applications:When you install Norton Antivirus, some application may stop working. This can happen if the application is malicious and Norton Antivirus is not allowing it to run, but there can be some other compatible issues also.
- System freeze: While scanning, if your system freeze and you are unable to perform anything, then the best way is to pick up your phone and dial Norton Toll-Free Number.
Apart from the issues which are mentioned above, a user may face many problems. The best solution for all the problems of your Norton Antivirus program is Norton Antivirus Customer Service Number.
How to contact Norton support number?
You can easily contact us by dialing Norton Helpline Number; this number will directly connect you to our expert support team for the best and reliable solution. Our service is 24*7 available, so you can talk to us anytime. We love listening to our customer, so contact us anytime.